- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mix together oat flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a blender or food processor mix dates, almond milk, and vanilla. Half way through, add in the overripe bananas until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- add the wet date mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. add in your chopped chocolate and stir.
- this batter will be super thick. scoop mixture by the spoonful onto lined baking sheet, flatten and form with the back of your spoon. (they aren’t going to change shape or get larger when they bake so make sure they are the size you prefer.)
- pop in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes depending on size.
- remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 before transferring to a cookie rack to cool. Enjoy!
* Notes – to make your own oat flour, measure out 1 1/2 cups oats and process in blender or food processor until it looks like dusty oat-y goodness.