At Pure7 Chocolate, we take pride in supporting organizations that strengthen our community and the communities of the men and women that grow our food. Pure7 Chocolate makes the bulk of its charitable donations in the form of chocolate donation.
We support organizations whose focus is on education, the arts, community building, or sustainable agriculture. We do not sponsor individuals or religious programs. Your organization must be registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
If you believe you organization fits the description above, please take a moment to read the following donation guidelines.
- All donation requests must come in the form of an email to email@example.com.
- We give preferential attention to local requests and to organizations committed to four objectives listed above.
- Emails with a greeting to another individual and/or organization will not be considered.
- We ask that all requests are sent at least four weeks in advance of the date your organization would need the donation.
- We process donation requests within 10 days. Due to the high volume or requests we receive, we cannot respond to everyone. If we are able to contribute to you organization, we will be in touch.
You may submit your request by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Pure7 Chocolate is not accepting any requests for cash donations. Any changes to this policy will be indicated here. Thank you for your interest in Pure7Chocolate. We wish you the best in all your endeavors.